Saturday, December 15, 2012

Epilogue some more

I told you it would come in parts


"Fuck, no Melody! Just no, damn it!"
"Jon!" She shouted back.
Melody shook her head. She couldn't believe how incredibly stupid he was acting.
Annoyed, she tried again. "Jon, look at me."
He didn't budge and avoided his eyes from her.
"Jon!" She grabbed his chin and made him look at her. "Look at me and just listen please."
Finally his eyes looked up at her.
"I know you don't like this but it isn't that bad." She tried to explain.
Jon sighed and calmed down a bit, after all, he had done the same.
"Just take the morphine. It'll be gone by noon and you still have 30 hours before you perform then." She needed to convince him, she had to. "You're not going to do any work now anyway. You don't need your brain."

2 comments:

marybjjovi said...

Honey I hate to make a bad comment but I'm really really confused now. Did she answer him Yes or no with the Forever thing? And what the hell is going on now? Did Jon get hurt with his knee???????? Because you need to explain this which you haven't. You just threw these 2 chapters willy nilly in here and confusing everything. Please explain.

Amore Mio said...

I for one am very disappointed in you for just giving up on a story. The ending sucks. I know you can do so much better. Thanks for what you did.

Post a Comment