Monday, May 28, 2012

A little thank you


Once again, a little thank you to all.

But most specifically to my best friend.
For providing pics when I'm too lazy to look for them
and picking out names, when again, I'm too lazy.

Even though she won't read my story,
There's a thank you anyway.


And another thing:
Ever since I started posting this,
last October Kierrsten always commented on this.

Haven't seen a comment from her in a while,
so Kierrsten, if you're reading, give a sign of life.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm here Pirate! Sorry I haven't been commenting. I've been pretty sick and just now able to get back online to catch up my reading. Love the direction you took the story.
Kierrsten

Pirate said...

@Kierrsten, I hope your alright now

Anonymous said...

@Pirate--I'm not 100%, but getting there. Thanks for the shout out. :)

Pirate said...

@Kierrsten, was worried about you cause I hadn't seen you in almost two months, hope you get back to 100% soon

Post a Comment