Friday, May 4, 2012

Tiny Question


I have some tiny questions for everyone that's reading this

1. Do you think my writing has improved?
I've been trying to make it better than it was in the beginning and I hope I succeeded in that.

2. What do you think of my English?
English is not my first language.

3. What do you think is missing from the story?

4. Does it need more detail?
I've been trying to add more but I'm not sure if it's enough yet.

I've always loved to write at school and secretly dreamed of publishing,
although I know I'm never gonna be that good,
that's why I'd like to know if it's actually any good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Pirate!
I think your English is far better then my. Hopefull it gets better with reading your storys. Your writing has improved, its very good. Love it! Sorry for my English.

Anonymous said...

i agree, i already hook on the story and ur english is better then me also just keep written.

Anonymous said...

Hey hey I'm following this story since the beginning and I love it!
English isn't my first language either but yours is really good!
Keep on writing, I'll read it :D

Post a Comment